1. Ooops...I meant to reply to the friend who sent me a touching personal story yesterday; let me send off a quick reply. There--done!
2. Cool; just heard from another friend...she likes my Facebook photo so let me send her the link to the video that prompted my profile photo.
3. Okay...let's open a Word document instead of working in the notebook..
4. Oh heck--I forgot to wash out the totebag I spilled coffee in yesterday and it's still sitting in the tub. Wow; that cleaned up well, drying on the porch. Now I can write!
5. Okay, so where was I? Where would I like to pick up this week's writing?
6. This damn cold still has me coughing and there's a constant buzz in my ears...I need some hot tea with Lemon Drop Honey http://www.lemondrophoney.com . Wow...gotta love those Catskill Mountain Mamas!!!
7. Finally...was supposed to start writing at 2:00, but hey....I'm ready now.
8. Haha! Wouldn't it be great to do a funny Facebook post about delaying my writing????
9. Deep & heavy sigh.
10. Okay-----got an opening sentence written--yay!
11. OMG...a rose breasted grosbeak just landed on the bird feeder (just outside the window; my desk looks out at the feeders). Quick...grab the bird book and my binoculars....hmmm...Linda's outside building a bee hive; how can I get her attention so she sees the grosbeak too? Damn...it flew off. Wonder if he'll come back???
12. Hey--even better than a Facebook post--wouldn't this be a great blog post? Blogging counts as writing. Really!!!
13. Dear teacher...the dog ate my homework (dog, cat, chicken...whatever)....